Precise and Accurate
This course is designed for students in the Junior B and Senior Classes. (approximately aged 8 and older).
Course Road Maps:
Senior Math 1: Singapore 3A Textbook - US Edition
Senior Math 2: Singapore 3B Textbook - US Edition
Senior Math 3: Singapore 4A Textbook - US Edition
Senior Math 4: Singapore 4B Textbook - US Edition
Senior Math 5: Singapore 5A Textbook - US Edition
Senior Math 6: SIngaproe 5B Textbook - US Edition
Senior Math 7: Singapore 6A Textbook - US Edition
Senior Math 8: SIngapore 6B Textbook - US Edition
Other Math Resources:
- Ray's Arithmetic (free video math lessons for the companion set to the Original McGuffey Readers)
- Heavenly Father's Favorite Numbers Volumes 1 and 2 from Kimber Academy
- Right Start Math
- Abeka Math
- Book Shark
- CLE Math
- Math U See
Purple Math (online math tutoring)
Your Teacher (online math tutoring)
CTC Math (online math tutoring)
Khan Academy (free online math tutoring)
Additional math resources may be found on the Liberty's Hope site.
Continuing Math Studies:
After students complete the above courses, they will be ready to begin the following math sequence:
- College/University-bound Students: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, Precalculus and Calculus
- High School program students: Algebra 1, Geometry, Consumer and Practical Math
- Singapore Math Books provide instruction up through geometry and algebra with some trigonometry.
- Dimensions Mathematics from Singapore (This series has been aligned with Common Core standards but their great teaching methods remain unchanged.) Students should complete the Primary mathematics series from Singapore math to be prepared for the Dimensions math books.
- New Elementary Math from Singapore math is another great series that focuses on the "basics" of higher math, including algebra and geometry. Students who have used math programs other than Singapore can transition easily into this math book.
- Teaching Textbooks (CD-video instruction and consumable textbooks)
- Your Teacher (online math tutoring)
- CTC Math (online math tutoring)
- Khan Academy (online math tutoring)
- ALEKS: Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces is a web-based, "artificially- intelligent assessment and learning system." ALEKS uses adaptive questioning to quickly and accurately determine exactly what a student knows and doesn't know in a course. ALEKS then instructs the student on the topics she is most ready to learn.
- Enroll in Algebra 2 or higher math course at their local high school or community college.
- Many universities offer early college courses for credit to high school students.
High School Program Students:
- Continue math studies from your favorite provider through Algebra 1 and Geometry
- If you use Singapore Math, use New Elementary Math Syllabus D Book 1 for Algebra 1 and Geometry
- Click here to see more resources for Consumer and Practical Math.